IN ORDER TO LOG IN :
1) Click the button at the top right of the screen
2) Enter your user ID (this will always start with a 1) and your password/pin in the relevant areas and click sign in
If you have lost your log in details please click the "Can't access my account" link
When you have successfully logged in , you will see the image below. Please click continue
This is the application overview screen
This gives basic information about your application. Please note current points are not considered by West Norfolk Homechoice
To place a bid
1) Click see all properties
2) The property search area will appear. This will default to your minimum bedroom need. You can amend these filters to match your needs.
Please note you will not be able to bid for a property that does not match your assessed need.
3) If you would like further information or would like to bid on a particular property, please click "More Details"
4) The property overview screen will appear. From this screen you can view the location of the property on a map or see a street view of the area.
Any photos we have will also scroll through.
5) To place a bid click the logo
If you are eligible for that property you will see
If you are not deemed suitable for that property you will see a message such as
If you want further information about why you are unable to bid for a property, please see the Guide to West Norfolk Homechoice
To review what bids you have placed this week click on the Bid preference tab
From this screen you can choose your preference of property by dragging the property to the desired position.
You can also click the advert no. link to review the details of the property and remove the bid if you wish