Maintaining your application
Once you have started an application you will be able to log into your account and manage your application. When you have logged into your application you will be able to
- Finish a form you have already started
- Complete a change of circumstances if any of your households details has changed
- Upload additional documentation/photos to support your application.
In order to log in to maintain your application you will need your:
- User ID number
- Security Question
- Security Answer
If you do not know your password or security question & answer you can reset these using the reset log in button.
You can provide further supporting documents by clicking the upload documents button. This will also show you any documents you have previously uploaded.
When uploading your documentation it must meet specific standards, otherwise we may need to contact you for clarification or to ask you to provide further information, which may result in a delay to your application. Supporting documents can be scanned copies or photos of original documents. The supporting documentation you provide:
- must be clear and in focus, not blurry
- must not be too light or dark
- must be legible
- must be unaltered by computer software
- must contain the whole document (you can provide more than one photograph if it will not fit)
- can be in colour or black and white
When you make any amendments to your application or provide any additional supporting documents this will temporarily suspend your application in order for this information to be assessed. Any assessment will be carried out as soon as possible and will be prioritised in date order.
To maintain/update your application CLICK HERE