IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION.
Due to continuing maintenance and upgrading please be aware that there will be an ongoing delay in the assessment of applications. Please ensure that you have provided all supporting documentation.
Completing an application form should take approximately between half an hour and an hour. We would suggest that you log back in after you have completed the form in full to upload your documents to avoid your application 'timing out' To upload your documents you will need to log into your application using the User ID and Password given to you at the end of the form and the security question.
Once you have started an application form you can save it to complete it later. However you will have needed to have completed the form as far as a page that gives you the option to 'Finish Later'. Your uncompleted form will only be saved for 10 days from the day you started. After 10 days your form will be deleted and you will need to start a new application.
If you do not save your application form you will not be able to log back in to the one that you have started and you will be unable to start a new one for 10 days.
Before you start you will need :
• A current email address
• National Insurance Number (NINO) for each member of the household over the age of 16
• Address History for the previous 6 years for all members of the household. If you have been 'no fixed abode' at any time please insert a care of address where you could be contacted
• Details of any health issues which may affect your housing requirements
You will need to upload supporting evidence for your application depending on your circumstances.The minimum you will need to supply is:
• Proof of identity for all household members
• Proof of household income
• Proof of addresses you have lived at for the previous 6 years
You may be required to provide further information if requested.
West Norfolk Homechoice will only assess an application when all supporting information (listed above) has been provided. Your application will not be assessed until you have provided all the requested evidence. Homechoice may need further information to assess your application, this will only be requested once and you will not be reminded to provide this information.
To start / finish off a new application to West Norfolk Homechoice CLICK HERE
Updating your application
Once you have started an application you will be able to log into your account and manage your application. When you have logged into your application you will be able to -
• Finish a form you have already started
• Complete a change of circumstances if any of your households details has changed
• Upload additional documentation/photos to support your application
In order to log in to maintain your application you will need your:
• User ID number
• Security Question
• Security Answer
When you make any amendments to your application or provide any additional supporting documents this will temporarily suspend your application in order for this information to be assessed. Any assessment will be carried out as soon as possible and will be prioritised in date order.
To update your application CLICK HERE