How to bid
Guidance notes to help you bid on a property
Log in guidance
1) Select the button at the top right of the screen.
2) Enter your user ID (this will always start with a 1) and your password/pin in the relevant areas and select 'sign in'.
If you've lost your login details, please select the 'can't access my account' link.
When you've successfully logged in, you'll see the image below. Please select 'continue'.
This is the application overview screen:
This gives basic information about your application. Please note; current points are not considered by West Norfolk Homechoice.
How to place a bid
1) Click 'see all properties'.
2) The property search area will appear. This will default to your minimum bedroom need. You can amend these filters to match your needs.
Please note; you won't be able to bid for a property that does not match your assessed need.
3) If you would like further information or would like to bid on a particular property, please click 'more details'.
4) The property overview screen will appear. From this screen you can view the location of the property on a map or see a street view of the area. Any photos we have will also scroll through.
5) To place a bid click the logo.
If you're eligible for that property you will see
If you're not deemed suitable for that property you will see a message such as
If you want further information about why you're unable to bid for a property, please see the Guide to West Norfolk Homechoice.
To review what bids you've placed this week, select the 'bid preference' tab.
From this screen you can choose your preference of property by dragging the property to the desired position. You can also click the advert number link to review the details of the property and remove the bid if you wish.
If you're successful in bidding for a property, you'll see 'short listed' appear against the property. Any other bids you've made will show as 'under consideration' as someone else will have been nominated for this. 'Under consideration' will remain until the property has been let.